Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Get Fit Journal - I'm tired but feeling GREAT!

January 21, 2014

Lifting day 3

Kenny, Jos and I went to the gym tonight… and oh boy, that was a mistake.  The place was packed!  Everyone that signed up for their New Years Resolution was there tonight.  It was crazy.  Jos decided that she wasn’t into it tonight so she went swimming.  Kenny and I elbowed our way through the crowd and hopped on as many machines as we could… sometimes as I was about to set down my stuff next to a machine, some idiot would hop on it and go to town.  

I can’t wait until the place calms down a bit and gets back to normal.  ugh

I don’t think I will be listing what we do every time… I think that would get boring.

I have to say that I am feeling stronger…. yes I know this sounds crazy, but I was actually lifting a bit before I started writing about it on this blog.  I just wasn’t doing it with a plan, or any real guidance.  


I’m extremely tired tonight so I’m off to relax and then go to bed :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment