Saturday, February 15, 2014

Get Fit Journal - Long Time No See

February 15, 2014

Long time no see :-/… sorry about the hiatus.  Long story short, something major happened that put a halt on my life.  I’m not going to go into details about this because is very personal.  But it literally took the wind out of my sails.

I’m slowly building up that wind again though, so I’m hoping to have more Get Fit updates for you soon.  

We haven’t really been going to the gym all that much these past two weeks :-(.  But all of that is about to change today.  We are going to be heading up there here in a bit (after kennys wakes up from his nap… lol) I’ll probably just do the treadmill and a bit of ab work today.  I’m not ready to go all in again with the weight lifting.  However, that might change once we get there.

So this is just a little bit of an update for you all :-)


Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment